About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Kara, a mid 30's mum of one, teacher by day and mummy by night. I would say I am more slummy mummy than yummy mummy but I live in hope of my fairy godmother casting her wand! I am also a sister, a daughter, a godmother, an auntie, a wife and hopefully a good friend! Having spent more time lately reading blogs than studying current affairs or indulging in "chick lit" I thought I'd give it a go so here I am! I have been married to Mr D for 12 years now and we have been together since I was 14!!! Miss D came along in 2009 and life changed for the better from that day. I work a 4 day week as a tutor in Childcare and Education (sounds far posher than it is!) and spend the other 3 days being the best mummy I can be to my adorable daughter. I *LOVE* shopping, chatting, card making, scrapbooking, cooking and reading. I want to share some of the random thoughts that I have and the craziness of my life with you. I hope you enjoy what you read and if you don't........well I gave it a go!!!

Monday 8 August 2011

High days and Holidays

And reeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Finally the summer is here and I can relax a little bit lot and enjoy spending time with my family without the stresses of work.

I am fortunate that I can take 4 whole weeks off over the summer and have holiday throughout the rest of the year because of the job I do.  I am looking forward to just being mummy and doing things for me!

I have been off for 4 days so far and we have managed lunch out with the MIL, A cinema trip, shopping, chilling and picnicing!!

You will have to wait for the rest of my adventures but hopefully they will feature some charity shopping as this has been a bit lax of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment